1. So, you spent 1/3 of your tropical vacation hunting for shells and now they are living in a dusty cup on the shelf. Get one of these and a TON of hot glue.
2. Seriously, if you think you have enough hot glue, you don’t. Go get more.
3. There is no science to this; just glue those shells and beach glass bits down.
Neptune would be proud.
1. Minnie has been straight-up snuggling for a decade now. The only way to her tiny heart is by filling her belly. Get the oven going at 350 degrees.
2. Mix these dry ingredients together then add in the wet. 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup rolled oats, 1 chicken bouillon, 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1 large carrot (shredded), and 1 egg.
3. Roll out dough to 3/4″ thick and cut with cute shapes (not that it will make a difference to her).
4. Bake on a greased sheet for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes about 18 dozen 1″ treats.
It’s Minnie’s world and she is just nice enough to let you live in it.