2. A Yankee Candle jar lid works as the base (cut off the plastic stopper).
3. Nestle your tiny living sculpture in the lid.
1. This smaller shell could only fit one succulent inside.
2. Flip the candle lid to the flat side and put a generous amount of hot glue in the center. Sit the shell on top and hold steady until it sets.
3. The museum-looking dome is a red wine glass that fell (slippery guy) and somehow only the stem broke off. Sand down the top edges for safety’s sake.
She ain’t selling these kinds of shells by the shore.